Admissions - Reception Sept 2020
Welcome to Dovedale Primary School. We are delighted that you have chosen our school for your
As you will see from the school website we have collapsed much of the school information to reflect the fact it is currently a Childcare Hub for key workers. Once we are back as a ‘school’ we will reinstate all the usual information about curriculum etc.
We are in unprecedented times and as yet we do not know when our school re-open. However, we do not want to stop this from getting you and your child ready to start with us. To help the process we would like you to do the following:
We have a dedicated email address which we would like you to use for all correspondence:
To begin the admissions process please can you email the following to the above address:
- Name of your child, their date of birth and address
- Your name
- If you are ACCEPTING or DECLINING the place at Dovedale Primary School
- We require proof of residence, this needs to be a recent utility bill or council tax bill. If possible email a PDF of this or a photograph
- A PDF copy or photograph of your child’s birth certificate or passport
- Any adoption orders
- A copy of any Court orders if applicable
- The name of the nursery or childminder your child was attending prior to the lockdown
- Any SEND needs we need to be aware of to help our Assistant Head Teacher for Inclusion to plan to meet your child’s needs.
If you are unable to copy any documents, please do not worry. Once we are back in school we will contact you to bring them in to school at a later date.
As soon as we know what the plan is to re-open schools we will be in touch to discuss meeting you and your child/ren.
We look forward to getting to know you and your child in the coming months and years.
Mr Nik Smith