Year 3 - Miss Turner, Miss King, Miss Chadwick and Mrs Siddall 2020-2021
Year 3 - Miss Turner, Miss King, Miss Chadwick and Mrs Siddall
Click on the HOME LEARNING tab at the top of this page for lots of resources and activities for you to do at home!
Hi Year 3!
We hope you are all ok and aren't missing us too much!
The Coronavirus is a new flu-like virus spreading around the world. The virus causes an illness called Covid-19.
What's being done about it?
The big change is that schools have closed. We are unsure at the moment when the schools are going to open again, the government have said they will not open until "futher notice." The government's medical experts said schools haven't been closed because children are at particular risk, but to help stop coronavirus spreading. The prime minister, Boris Johnson, has started holding a daily news conference on coronavirus to let everyone in the UK know what he's doing, and what he wants other people to do to keep us all healthy and safe.
It's normal to feel a bit worried!
Sometimes things that happen in the world can make us sad, anxious or confused. Upsetting stories are in the news because they are rare - they don't happen very often. It's important to remember that being sad, worried or angry about awful things that happen in the world around you is okay and perfectly normal. You won't be the only one who feels that way.
Do things that make you happy :-)
- Read your favourite books.
- Watch your favourite films.
- Play your favourite games.
- Play with all of your favourite toys.
- Help out your younger brothers or sisters.
- Log into Mathletics... there will be lots of activities assigned to you! :-)
- Help out around the house.
- Play your favourite music and create your own dance routines.
- Keep a diary about what you're getting up to each day.
- Spend lots of time with your family.
- Think about happy things, try to remain positive!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround is a great website to keep you informed about what is going on! See you all soon,
Miss Turner, Mrs Siddall, Miss Chadwick and Miss King
Files to Download
Year 3 - Miss Turner, Miss King, Miss Chadwick and Mrs Siddall: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 3 - Miss Turner, Miss King, Miss Chadwick and Mrs Siddall: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display